DELIVERY FEES INFORMATION
|Total Purchase Amount||< RM200||≥ RM200||Estimated Delivery Time|
|West Malaysia||RM8||Free Shipping||3-7 working days|
|Total Purchase Amount||< RM500||≥ RM500||Estimated Delivery Time|
|East Malaysia||RM20||Free Shipping||7-14 working days|
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We shall deliver the order's product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order.
- We aim to deliver within the time indicated by us at the time of your Order placed (and updated in the Confirmation of Order) but we cannot promise an exact date when you submit your Order or at the Confirmation of Order. We always try to deliver within the stipulated time frame of any Order, which we accept but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates.
- We shall notify you to know if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- Upon delivery of the order, you may be required to sign for the delivery note. You agree to inspect the Product for any obvious faults, defects, or damage before you sign for the delivery note. You need to keep the receipt of the delivered order in case of future discussions with us about it.
- Please note that it might be a difficulty for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for the cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- We shall deliver the order in our standard packaging. Any special packaging requested by you is subject to additional charges.
- All risk in the Product/s shall pass to you upon you sign on the delivery note, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a Contract, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for any loss or destruction of the Product/s. You must take care when opening the Product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
- You shall ensure that you are ready to save the receipt of the Product without undue delay and at any time reasonably specified by us.
- If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
- If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not accept delivery (within two weeks of our first attempt of delivery) or collect the Product from the carrier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following: charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or no longer make the Product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately canceling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or debit card company as applicable any money already paid to us under the applicable Contract, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the Product, and any storage fees incurred).
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the Products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the Products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.